HOUSEHUNTING EIDHOVEN OFFERS FOR RENT!
Nice Townhouse with 3 bedrooms, a spacious bathroom and a secluded backyard.
The Heistraat is located in a small pre-war neighborhood in Stratum, within the ring road between the Heezerweg and the Leenderweg. You live here close from all amenities and within walking distance of the center of Eindhoven. In the area there are shops, schools, cafes and restaurants, for example the Parktheater and the Stadswandelpark are also within walking distance.
Ground hall to living room.
The living room is an attractive space with stairs to 1st floor, lots of light through the large windows at the front and rear. The large built-in wardrobe with double doors in the room is very practical.
The kitchen has a nice wooden floor and the walls are partly tiled and kitchen is completely equipped.
The spacious bathroom with toilet is adjacent to the kitchen. This space is tiled with a black and white tiled floor
Through a nice wooden staircase in the living we reach the landing and here the beautiful panel doors immediately stand out.
On this floor are 3 bedrooms. There is also a large storage cupboard on the landing.
The is completely free and offers enough space to dine comfortably and enjoy the tranquility.
The storage room is usefull for storing bikes , there is a gate at the back to the neighboring path.
• Year of construction: 1924
• Living area: 71 m²
• Content: 265 m³
• Plot area: 98 m²
• Cozy house with luxurious bathroom
• Original panel doors, tiles and stained glass present
• Equipped with double glazing
• Electricity has been renewed and expanded
• New windows and exterior door on the garden side
• Garden on the northwest
• Quiet and centrally located in Stratum within the ring of Eindhoven.
– Rent is excluding costs for energy and media
– Deposit 1 month rent
– Rental price does not include service costs
– Income requirement of 3x the rent
– HouseHunting does not charge any kind of costs to the tenant for the rental mediation and the establishment of a lease.