HOUEHUNTING OFFERS BRAND NEW ENERGY NEUTRAL APARTMENTS @ BLOK E CITY LOFTS!
18 energy neutral apartments on the outskirts of the center of Eindhoven.
Between the dynamic Strijp-S and the center of Eindhoven, on the site of the former ‘Prijtkerkje’ and overlooking the Philips stadium and the ‘Philips houses’ which are classified as municipal monuments, there are 18 new apartments.
The complex is a striking building in a quiet street with facades of sustainable wood and slate.
The ready to move in apartments, with dimensions of 50 m2 to 62 m2 have a ground source heat pump which provides both heat and cooling with very high comfort.
Each apartment has a living room with open bedroom and is equipped with a modern kitchen with all the necessary appliances, modern bathroom with shower and sink and separate toilet.
The apartments are completed with fully finished walls, PVC floor and window decoration.
The ceilings of the apartments on the top floor are finished with wood.
All apartments have a French balcony and sliding windows.
At the rear of the complex you have a shared bicycle storage, limited parking spaces ( 8 ) and is an electric shared car which is exclusively available for the residents of Blok-E Citylofts.
– Rental price is excluding utilities & internet/tv.
– Rental price is excluded monthly service cost of € 115,- per month
– Deposit 1 full month rent.
– Income requires 3 month’s rent
– Rental period minimum 12 months
– Parking spot optional € 75,- per month ( only 8 spots available )
– Soft furnished
– No pets allowed
– No smoking allowed
– HouseHunting does not charge any kind of costs to the tenant for the rental mediation and the conclusion of a rental agreement.